2011/04/06

Abarth @ My Special Car 2011 (2)










[Raduno]
Anche oggi i nostri amici del raduno si sono incontrati all'ingresso Sud della Fiera di Rimini al My Special Car.

Also today our friends from the Abarth Car Gathering are meeting in the front of the South Hall @My Special Car.


































[Stand Abarth]
er chi ci viene a trovare al My Special Car di Rimini ci potete trovare all'ingresso Sud. Potrete vedere e comprare dal vivo molti dei gadget che saranno disponibili su http://www.abarthstore.com/!

For those who are at the My Special Car in Rimini you will find us at the South Hall. You could see and buy many of the gadgets that will be soon available on http://www.abarthstore.com/!






































[Exhibition Area]
Oltre alle Abarth presenti al Raduno ufficiale del My Special Car ne abbiamo scovate molte altre anche all'interno dei padiglioni. Queste le più interessanti secondo noi!

At 2011 Rimini My Special Car there is also a large number of Abarth cars exposed into the exhibition area. Here you are our best selection!























Abarth @ My Special Car 2011 (2)
©ABARTH & C. S.p.A.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿