2012/07/04

'Make it your race 2012' contenders

Elle Kaye from UK. "Abarth has seen its victories grow since 1949. I'd like to challenge the stereotypical race driver as a woman with a passion for Italian cars and racing."






Grant Bradley from UK. "I'm a nice guy, who loves to laugh. I love meeting new people and travelling, but I genuinely think I could win. I want a chance to show you what I can do."






Robert Bond from UK. "Because you will love watching me race and see amazing things on track from me and lots overtaking other drivers! I have strong passion for racing cars!"






James Brazier from UK. "I have no choice but to make you pick me! Motor racing is my passion, I love everything about it. I own a kart and sleep with it! I have what it takes to win."






Carly Dolman from UK.




William Brown from UK. "I became homeless through no fault of my own, I set a goal and achieved It, I believe you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it. Catch me if you can..."






Munir Choudhury from UK. "My name is Munir and I'm crazy for all things racing.. watch my video and give me a chance to prove myself!"






Darren De Mattia from UK. "I know I have the ability and determination, i have just never had the money or oppurtunity to go racing. I need this chance to show I am the best."






Alex De Moore from UK. "Give me a try..."






Matthias Harris from UK. "My father was a test driver for Lotus, he taught me to drive in a Lotus Elise when I was 10. I've never raced, but I know how to drive on a track!"






Jake Ingram from UK. "I own a Punto Evo Abarth and with my interest in cars and sense of humor, I feel I would be a good representive of how much sting the small Abarths really have!"






Jonathan Pickering from UK. "Q:What could you be if you could be anything...A:Easy a Race Car driver...always the same answer since I could walk! GIVE ME A SHOT!!!"






Mike White from UK. "I take the racing line, even when I'm climbing stairs. Adrenaline is released via a button under my right foot. I have no fear and never give up."






Daniel Yeomans from UK. "A sms cant cover the amount i wish to be apart of this :D ... Really hope you like me, this is the first time i have ever filmed myself, Hope iv'e done enough!!"






Mirjam Albrecht, german team. "Motorsport ist meine Leidenschaft! Teilt sie mit mir und votet für mich! Damit bringt ihr mich meinem Traum ein Stück näher. Please make it my race!"



Florian Geier, german team. "Man kann ein Auto nicht wie ein menschliches Wesen behandeln,es braucht Liebe".Mit Liebe,Talent,Hingabe und Teamgeist werde ich Alles geben,um zu gewinnen.FORZA"






Pascal Knappe, german team. "Ich bin motiviert.
Ich bin ein Kämpfer.
Ich kann mit Autos umgehen.
Ich lerne schnell.
Darum bin ich der richtige für das Team Deutschland."






Arne Kuemmelberger, german team. "Racing, Benzin und Speed...
das alles gibt es bei MIYR.
Ihr sucht Leute, ich bin dabei.
Den Rennsport ist mein Revier."






Calogero Lo Re, german team. "Schon immer verrückter und leidenschaftlicher FIAT-Fahrer! Keiner verheizt mehr Bremsen und Reifen als ich! :-D"






Andrew Cacciaguerra McGhie, german team. "The first word I ever said was not mom or dad,it was CAR!Since my earliest childhood I was always interested in motorsports!Let me and I will make it MY race!!!"






Christoph Marchewicz, german team. "Warum? Na, weil ich es liebe schöne, schnelle Autos ebenso zu bewegen und ich die Idee hinter MAKE IT YOUR RACE einfach ABARTHig geil finde."






Luigi Genua, german team.






Stefano Stella, german team. "mi sono impegnanto tanto x fare un video convincente."






Daniel Mikacic, german team. "the brand of the scorpion is full of emotions."






Mauro Greco, german team. "Ihr sucht einen schnellen Fahrer, mit Renninstinkt und Ehrgeiz...
da seit Ihr bei mir genau richtig... lasst es mich euch beweisen!"






Stephan Weidling, german team. "Ehrgeiz und Engagement zeichnen mich aus, leider ist professioneller Motorsport sonst sehr kostenintensiv. Gebt mir die Chanze mich zu beweisen!"






Dominik Staffel, german team. "Ich musste meine "Motorsport-Karriere" aus privaten, in erster Linie finanziellen Gründen recht früh aufgeben, aber der Traum blieb. I wanna make it my Race!"






Christian Lueck, german team. "Wenn ich morgens aufwache, fühlt es sich an, als wenn ein Motor angelassen wird. Wählt mich, damit ich euch von meinen PS überzeugen kann."






Shan Sewell, german team. "Ich will dabei sein, weil es schon immer mein größter Traum ist,an einem Rennen als Fahrer teilzunehmen.Ich bin bereit alles zu geben und mein Können zu zeigen."






Alfredo Alpe, italian team. "Mi volto indietro e vedo tanta passione in tutto quello che ho fatto.La stessa che rende normale il sacrificio e la sofferenza quando hai un sogno da realizzare."






Yuri Khlebov, italian team. "dopo quasi 20 anni di vita ad inseguire questo sogno, ho l'obbligo di vincere alla prima occasione!!!"






Luca Borsetto, italian team. "Interpretare al meglio una curva, sfruttare una scia, toccare il proprio limite, la velocità...Sono la mia passione,la mia natura."






Michele Ciccimarra from Matera, italian team.






Advait Deodhar, italian team. "My life is driving! I have the passion , the talent , the determination , the DRIVE to succeed and to throw that abarth into a corner flat out! This is it!!"






Emanuele Di Bari, italian team. "Inutile dirvi che sarebbe un sogno fare una gara..."






Alberto Fontana from Turin, italian team.






Raffaele Iamundo, italian team. "Mi sono fatto avanti, sono pronto ad abbandonare ogni pudore, dubbio o timidezza... per lei!! Sono qui per chiedervi la sua mano, anzi il suo volante!"






Clara Leotta, italian team. "farei di tutto pur di scendere in pista! sono disposta anche a confrontarmi con migliaia di uomini accaniti e sicuri di sè! sono sicura che li batterei!"






Ruben Perez from Bergamo, italian team.






Gennaro Percopo from Avellino, italian team.






Giorgio Polizzi from Roma, italian team.






Luca Razzano, italian team. "dream. passion. self control. team play. speed. L'unica via per raggiungere un sogno è la passione..."






Alberto Sala, italian team. "E' l'unico vero sogno della mia vita.E' una passione estrema che mi brucia da dentro. Sono pronto a dimostrarvi che ho qualcosa in più di qualsiasi concorrente."






Valerio Santucci, italian team.






Camilla Scalco from Turin, italian team.






Francesca Sorrentino from Torre Del Greco, italian team






Francesco Tavilla from Messina, italian team






Rosario Verderame, italian team. "La mia più grande passione è il motorsport! Farei di tutto per far parte di questo mondo! Grinta,determinazione e carattere non mi mancano...Mettetemi alla prova!"






Louis Walter Bertuccioli, italian team. "sono un romagnolo particolare"






Yannick Daxelhoffer, swiss team. "Ich bin seit kleinauf riesen Schumi-Fan und dadurch mit dem italienischen Rennsport verbunden. Zum zweiten Namen heisse ich Alain wegen Alain Prost."






Luca Flaccadori, swiss team. "Il SOGNO che vorrei divenisse realtà: gareggiare con altri appassionati in questa stupenda disciplina che é l'automobilismo. THIS IS MY DREAM, THIS IS MY RACE."






Yannick Griesser, swiss team. "J'ai envie de pouvoir m'exprimer sur circuit pour montrer de quoi je suis capable en conduite sportive! Passionné par l'automobile, ce serait le rêve!"






Leandro Hauser, swiss team. "Ich liebe das Autofahren, und immer den Chauffeur zu spielen für meine Freundin ist zwar nicht schlecht, ich möchte aber gern mal eine neue Herausforderung=)"






Fabio Elio Keller, swiss team. "Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose", Ayrton Senna. Nach diesem Moto lebe ich. Wenn sie mich in Live sehen wollt, dann wählt mich !"






Mike Meier, swiss team. "Hallo zusammen. Ich will dabei sein, weil ich jung, motiviert, selbstbewust und ehrgeizig bin.
Ich liebe die Geschwindigkeit und alles drum rum. Nehmt mich Mike"






Timmy Meyer, swiss team. "Ich habe ALLES, was einen echten Abarthista auszeichnet! Ich bin definitiv bereit für meinen Traum: MAKE IT YOUR RACE 2012! "






Dario Rizzo, swiss team. "Voglio partecipare a questo concorso perché ho tanta voglia di correre con una macchina potente e realizzare il mio sogno che ho nel cassetto."






Mirco Seiler, swiss team. "Ich bin total im Element wenn ich laute Motoren höre und den Geschmack von Gummi rieche! Ich bin ein Siegertyp und gebe mich nicht mit zweiten Plätzen zufrieden"






Ilenia Stangherlin, swiss team. "Weil ich die schnellste sein will!"






Davide Tre Rose, swiss team. "Ich will dabei sein, weil meine Carrosserie aus der Schweiz stammt aber in meinen Adern italienisches Abarthblut fliesst. Zum Überleben brauche ich IHR Rennen."






Otto Weber, swiss team. "My dream has always been to become a racing car driver since I was running
around in Pampers!"






Marco Zangger, swiss team. "I just love driving! It is my passion in cars or on motorbikes everything that can move fast makes me happy :-)"






Benjamin Zumstein, swiss team.
"Eine solche Chance muss man packen!
Das Fahren ist kein Hobby - Es ist meine Leidenschaft! Ich liebe das fahren.Ich kann es. Und ich beweis es ! Let's rock !!"






Jeremie Gimbre, french team. "Très bon "pilote amateur" abarth sur circuit et en côte, pas bon en slalom vu que non sélectionné au dernier concours donc je veux ma 2eme chance"






Charline Lanni, french team. "Passionnée de courses automobile et heureuse propriétaire d'une 500 Abarth je souhaite plus que tout au monde participer au Trofeo Abarth. Un rêve"






Elias Tannoury, french team. "Fast but not furious, Smart but not arrogant, Competitive but fair, Passionate but not blinded..."






Christophe Pellet, french team. "Moi c'est Chris, j ai 29 ans et fan de sports mecaniques!Suite a un grave accident dont je me suis remit, j aimerai me surpasser!Vive la FRANCE!"






Alexandre Neu, french team.






Fermin Le Bail, french team. "La course automobile m'a toujours passionné, surtout du côté des voitures italiennes. Je rêve depuis longtemps de piloter une Abarth, prendre part à sa légende."






Fabien Jeanblanc, french team. "Pour moi la course automobile est un rêve depuis des années et je n'ai jamais eu le budget qui m'aurai permis de prouver ma valeur. "






Jean Christophe Gotti, french team. "Je pense, parle, respire sports automobiles. Aidez moi à réaliser mes rêves et à me révéler"






Remy Gori, french team. "My name's remy gori
23 y/old was born in france
i lived in many places around the world
passsionate about race
i like challenge
finish first is my obectif"






Matthieu Franciosa, french team. "Je veux ressentir les sensations d’une Abarth dans la profondeur de son baquet,faire corps avec son mythe sportif.La passion ne s’explique pas,elle se démontre."






David Rojas, french team. "Passionné de voitures, j'ai l'esprit de compétition, je veux me mesurer aux conducteurs expérimentés, je veux leur montré que moi aussi j'en ai sous le pied!!"






Jean-Baptiste Bely, french team. "Pilote pationné depuis toujours, je veux apprendre encore plus et affiner mon pilotage afin de devenir un meilleur pilote !"






Jim Coudroy, french team. "Automotives is my passion since i'm able to spell the word "C-A-R". Race battle, G-force, team-working, adrenaline rush... I want to experience all of these."






Geoffrey Belloeil, french team. "J'ai participé à la gt academy, à rallye jeune, à la jcup et fait plusieurs essais dont la 500 abarth esse esse donc vous pouvez compter sur moi !!!"






Lionel Bruylants, Belux team. "Je roule déjà sur circuit pour mon loisir et mon rêve serait d'être repérer par une écurie. Je me suis dit que cette aventure serait un bon tremplin!"






Livia Dushkoff, Belux team. "Après avoir été hôtesse pour Abarth au Salon de l'Auto, quoi de + logique que d'en devenir sa pilote?! Du caractère et une carrosserie sympa, bref Abarth=Livia!"






Nicolas Desschans, Belux team. "Als je mij kiest heb je zeker een jong talent op het circuit. Ik ben al een 7-tal jaar actief in karting en zou mij graag eens bewijzen voor de Fiat group!"






Jerome Glesener, Belux team. "Funny, serious,passionated about cars, Motorsport fanatic, having no fear and motivated, i want to compete in a race car so MAKE IT MY RACE"




Spencer Maniet, Belux team. "Depuis tout petit, j'ai toujours aimé conduire, la précision,améliorer chaque petits détails, ressentir chaque petite aspérité du bitume, c'est mon grand bleu!"






Robert Renders, Belux team. "I hope my video spoke for itself. But just 2 emphasise: "I'm a diamond in the rough, trust me on this and I'll be sure 2 exceed your expectations!". Thanks!!"






Laurens De Boeck, Belux team. "Clip explains it all! Be sure to watch it all the way through! Patience is a virtue, but not on track."






Steven Cool, Belux team. "A PhD science student who's in the Belgian national Iaido and jodo team with a passion for cars and racing.Besides, isn't Cool a great name for a racing driver?"






Laurent Laduron, Belux team. "Drietalig als Benelux manager en 39j, j'amènerai expérience, bonne humeur & surmotivation pour défendre nos couleurs dans cette aventure humaine et passion auto"






Nico Tempere, Belux team. "This competition is written all over my body...Sharpen the driving skills I allready have, and Belgium can add one mean driver to the team!
cu soon! Nico"






Bart Huysmans, Belux team. "Na 7 jaar aan de zijlijn te staan als mechanieker bij een raceteam is het nu tijd om zelf de adrenaline te beleven op het circuit. aBARTh, it's in the name..."






Fabio Marchiafava, Belux team. "Si il est un exercice ô combien plus périeux que le pilotage sur circuit, c'est bien de devoir se vendre en mettant en exergue ses talents et qualités, ou dumoins les atouts que l'on espère posséder...
Il m'est donc très malaisé de prétendre devoir être sélectionné au détriment d'autres postulants car je reste convaincu ques nous sommes à ce stade tous animés par la même flamme, le même esprit de compétition et la croyance d'avoir un coup de volant supérieur à la moyenne. Les seules certitudes dont je dispose en écrivant ces lignes sont la garantie d'être compétitif et fiable car j'ai déjà eu la chance d'expérimenter l'adrénaline de la conduite sur circuit et ce entre-autres grâce à la géniale initiative de mon concessionnaire Renga Abarth-Alfa Roméo qui nous a permis non seulement de passer une journée mémorable, mais surtout d'améliorer nos connaissances sommaires du pilotage car l'évènement était encadré par des moniteurs et pilotes de gros calibres. C'est donc avec un énorme intêret que je découvre cette opération qui permettra au meilleur d'entres - nous de toucher du bout des doigts un vieux rêve et pour les autres de passer quoi qu'il arrive une expérience extraordinaire et inoubliable. Je baigne depuis aussi longtemps que je m'en souvienne dans le milieu de l'automobile et de tout ce qui possède des roues, raison pourlaquelle j'ai fait de ma passion ma profession d'expert automobiles et j'espère grandement pouvoir en découdre avec les autres candidats afin que nous puissions tous démontrer que le talent n'est pas l'apanage des privilégiés sponsorisés et que seul le chronomètre et le style devraient décider des carrières..."






Adelaide Sterckx, Belux team. "When Abarth rhymes with woman..."






Thomas Delmotte, Belux team. "My 500 Twinair is the most driving fun I ever had, sadly it is expensive to go track racing in Belgium. I would love to develop my skills and compete in a race."






Laurie De Wolf, Belux team. "Je suis une femme unique qui aime vivre des sensations fortes."







The pursuit of a dream...which of them will do it?
L'inseguimento di un sogno...chi di loro ce la farà?

'Make it your race' 2012 contenders on YouTube Playlist



'Make it your race 2012' contenders
©ABARTH & C. S.p.A.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿